We are offering a variety of training options for Ohio State faculty, staff and learners. When you log in to BuckeyeLearn, you will see a new Diversity and Inclusion Curriculum divided into two tracks: Anti-Racism, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Competencies and Health Equity Competencies.
Please complete at least one option of your choice from either of the track to meet the annual training requirement.
Once completed, please consider completing more than the minimum requirement. The options for each of these tracks are listed below.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active Bystander
- Affirmative Action: Recruiting Basics
- Basic Communication Needs for the Deaf Patient
- Becoming a Modern Day Abolitionist
- Breaking the Cycle: Poverty Simulation
- Bystander Intervention Training – Asian Pacific Islander Desi American (APIDA) Focus
- Caring for Hispanic Latino Patients
- Conversations that Matter
- Pre-requisite: 21-Day Anti-Racism Challenge
- Disabilities Etiquette
- Don’t Discriminate – it’s the Law!
- Fostering Inclusive Excellence for LGBTQ+ Patients
- Implicit Bias Mitigation Workshop
- Introduction to Cultural Sensitivity
- Introduction to Language Access Services
- Job Description Best Practices
- Matinees that Matter
- Navigating the Cultural Competency of Neurodiversity
- Refugee Journey
- Social Identity 101
- Spiritual Care for Patients: What Can We Learn from Big Data?
- Transgender Health
- Understanding and Interrupting Implicit Bias – in collaboration with the Kirwan Institute
- Understanding our Muslim Patient Population
- Why the Place You Live Determines How You Live (and how structural racism plays a part)
- Why we Must Confront the Hard History of Race and Racism in America
- Increasing Understanding of the LGBTQ+ Community
When viewing your transcript in BuckeyeLearn, if you do not see a diversity and inclusion curriculum option assigned to you, contact the Help Desk for assistance: 614-688-HELP (4357).