We are offering a variety of training options for Ohio State faculty, staff and learners. When you log in to BuckeyeLearn, you will see a new Diversity and Inclusion Curriculum divided into two tracks: Anti-Racism, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Competencies and Health Equity Competencies.
Please complete at least one option of your choice from either of the track to meet the annual training requirement.
Once completed, please consider completing more than the minimum requirement. The options for each of these tracks are listed below.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Active Bystander
- Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Recruitment Basics
- Allyship Matters: Being an Upstander and Ally for Minoritized
- Anti-racist, Culturally Responsive Higher Education
- Basic Communication Needs for Deaf and/or Blind Patients
- Breaking the Cycle: Poverty Simulation
- Bystander Intervention Training
- Caring for Muslim Patients: What Healthcare Professionals Should Know
- Creating Equitable and Inclusive Job Descriptions
- Conversations That Matter
- DEI Foundations
- Disabilities Etiquette
- Exploding Myths about Transgender and Non-binary people
- Health, Culture and the Latino Community
- How Implicit Associations Can Thwart Equitable Hiring Situations
- Implicit Bias Mitigation Workshop
- Introduction to Language Access Services
- Introduction to Microaggressions: Small Actions That Have a Big Impact
- LGBTQ+ and Cultural Humility
- Meeting Non-Clinical Needs of Muslim Patients
- Microaggressions 101
- Microaggressions and Me
- Muslim Patient Perspectives
- Navigating the Cultural Competency of Neurodiversity
- Poverty Simulation
- Refugee Journey
- Social Identity 101
- Social Toxicity
- What You Need to Know About Ramadan
- Why the Place You Live Determines How You Live
- Why We Must Confront the Hard History of Race and Racism in America
When viewing your transcript in BuckeyeLearn, if you do not see a diversity and inclusion curriculum option assigned to you, contact the Help Desk for assistance: 614-688-HELP (4357).