Saturday, August 3, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Ohio State University
2400 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43210
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Movement Disorders team is excited to host a free symposium for patients with Parkinson’s disease and their families or caregivers. Hear from Ohio State experts on the latest research and innovative treatments available to combat Parkinson’s disease and improve your quality of life.
• Leading-edge treatments such as focused ultrasound ablation and deep brain stimulation
• New research opportunities and gene therapies
• Parkinson’s disease genetic testing clinic
• Understanding the benefits and challenges of newer market drugs
• Advancements and research in assistive devices
This event is hosted by Ohio State and is available at no charge. Breakfast, lunch and light refreshments will be available. Parking is free.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Parkinson’s Disease Symposium Presentations
- Advances in Surgical Treatment of PD - Dr. Vibhor Krishna
- Innovative Therapeutic Options for PD - Dr Aristide Merola
- Is Parkinson's Disease in Your Genes - Allison Daley
- Genetic Efforts of Parkinson's Disease Research - Dr. Ariane Park
- More Than Movement - Dr. Katherine Brownlowe
- Moving Forward Treating Gait and Balance Issues - Dr. Anne Kloos
- PD Research Trials - Dr. Sandra Kostyk