Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
Education Lead - Outpatient Care Upper Arlington
Outpatient Care Upper Arlington
1800 Zollinger Road
Columbus, Ohio 43221
Fax: 614- 293-5167
As a family medicine physician at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, I'm passionate about helping people remain healthy throughout their lifetime with nutrition, exercise and sleeping habits. I enjoy helping my patients to live their best lives. My favorite part about working at Ohio State is the people. We all work together with the same goal of providing the very best patient care possible. I am also very involved in medical education, working with medical students at various levels throughout their training.
Hopper M, Brown G, Funke K, Pike Brown L. Prevalence of hyperinsulinemia associated with BMI, genetic predisposition, and lifestyle in college freshmen students. Journal of American College Health. 2012;60(1):27-36.
Education and Training
- MD: Indiana University School of Medicine, 2014
- Residency: St. Vincent Family Medicine Residency, 2017
- Chief resident, St. Vincent Family Medicine, 2016-2017
- Teaching award, St. Vincent Hospital, 2016, 2017
- Justice F. Wynn scholarship, Indiana University School of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians