Ohio State Family Medicine at Worthington
160 W. Wilson-Bridge Road
Worthington, Ohio 43085
I was originally born and raised in the Bay Area in California. I attended UC Berkeley for my undergraduate, The Ohio State University for medical school, and The Ohio State University for my family medicine residency training. I joined the Department of Family Medicine in July 2019 and practice at the Worthington Office. I will be providing primary care to the patients I see and working with medical students as a preceptor in clinic.
Research, Education and Clinical Interests
My primary clinical focus centers around preventative medicine as well as the management of chronic diseases including diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol. I strive to help patients achieve their goals and work with them in order to meet their health-related needs.
Education and Training
- MD: The Ohio State University
- Residency: The Ohio State University
- Philips R, Martin D, Eskander A, Schord J, Brown N, Zhao S, Brock G, Kumar B, Carrau R, Ozer E, Agrawal A, Kang SY, Rocco JW, Schuller D, Ali S, Blakaj D, Bhatt A, Grecula J, Teknos T, Diavolitsis V, Old M. Effect of adjuvant radiotherapy treatment center volume on overall survival. Oral Oncology. 2018 March;78: 46-51.
- Assistant Chief Resident, Family Medicine Residency, 2018-2019
- Gold Humanism Honors Society, Resident Inductee, 2019
- Courage to Teach, Resident Inductee, 2019
- Resident of the Quarter, Dept of Family Medicine Residency, July-Sept 2017