Vice Chair for Quality and Innovation
LSI Portfolio Coach
Outpatient Care Gahanna
920 N. Hamilton Road
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
I am proud to work for The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center as a family physician at their primary care location in Gahanna. I strive to provide quality, evidence-based care for patients and encourage them to take an active role in the decision-making process so that we are working as a team to maximize their overall health and well-being.
Research, Education and Clinical Interests
My clinical interests include preventive health, chronic disease management, and helping to create healthy lifestyle goals with nutrition and activity. I am also interested in healthcare operations and quality improvement and received my MBA and Six-Sigma Green Belt Certification in 2015.
Education and Training
- MD: Northeast Ohio Medical University, 1999
- MBA: The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business, 2015
- Residency: Family Medicine, Crozer-Keystone Health System, 1999-2002
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2017
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association