- MD or DO
- Be eligible for an Ohio training certificate or permanent medical license
- Have successfully completed three years of US postgraduate training by the time of entry into the fellowship program
- Hold U.S. citizenship, permanent residency or current ECFMG certificate
- We cannot support H1-B visas and preference will be given to US citizens or applicants with a Green Card due to the eligibility requirements of the T32
The following is a list of the required documents necessary to complete the application for our Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship.
- USMLE Step 1, 2, 3 or COMLEX Scores
- A letter from your residency program director (submitted via ERAS)
- Three reference letters (submitted via ERAS) – one must be from a pulmonary or critical care faculty member or pulmonary and critical care fellowship program director
- A recent photograph of the applicant
Interviews are conducted on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m., during the months of August through October. Invitations to the interview will be sent out the first week of August.
- Tuesday, September 3
- Thursday, September 5
- Monday, September 16
- Tuesday, September 17
- Monday, September 23
- Tuesday, September 24
- Tuesday, October 1
- Thursday, October 3
- Monday, October 14
- Tuesday, October 15
- Thursday, October 17.
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
201 Davis Heart and Lung Research Institute
473 W. 12th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210