When: Friday, March 13 - Saturday, March 14, 2020
Time: Friday, 7:30am-5:15pm. Saturday, 7:30am-12:15pm
Where: Crowne Plaza Downtown
33 East Nationwide Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215
12 CME Credits
- Discuss the rationale for different MIGS devices in glaucoma surgery.
- Describe the use of different lens formulas and their impact on cataract surgery
- Discuss goals and modern treatment recommendations for strabismus patients.
- Describe educational strategies and recommendations to enhance medical learning.
- Discuss advances in the genetics of AMD and diabetic retinopathy.
- Discuss recommendations for care of patients with diabetes undergoing cataract surgery.
Mark Slabaugh, MD
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science