Two positions are available for July 1, 2019 and July 1, 2020.
Application must include
- Fellowship application (please type, as this is a writeable PDF)
- Personal statement
- Copy of USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- Copy of medical school transcript
- Three recent letters of recommendation (within one year)
- Application deadline: February 1, 2019 (both start dates)
- Interviews: October 1, 2018 - March 31, 2019
Applicants must have completed an ACGME or equivalent accredited diagnostic radiology residency for eligibility and must register for the National Resident Matching Program
. The program number for neuroradiology is 10613065.
Please note, all applicants must be a U.S. citizen and must be able to obtain a full and unrestricted license in the State of Ohio prior to starting the fellowship.
Applications should be mailed or emailed to the education program manager, Samantha Schnitzer.
Education Program Manager
Department of Radiology
395 W. 12th Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43210