Two positions are available for July 1, 2019 and July 1, 2020.
Application must include
- Fellowship application (please type, as this is a writeable PDF)
- Personal statement
- Copy of USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- Copy of medical school transcript
- Three recent letters of recommendation (within one year)
- Application deadline: February 1, 2019 (both start dates)
- Interviews: October 1, 2018 - March 31, 2019
Applicants must have completed an ACGME or equivalent accredited diagnostic radiology residency for eligibility and must register for the National Resident Matching Program
. The program number for neuroradiology is 10613065.
Applicants who are non U.S. citizens must meet one of the following:
- Permanent resident status: Applicants must have permanent resident status with a work authorization prior to being appointed to a position in a residency or fellowship training program
- J-1 Visa: Applicants must meet eligibility requirements for a J-1 Visa through the ECFMG Exchange Visitor Sponsorship Program. Application for the J-1 visa will be completed after a position is offered to the applicant
- H1-B Visa: Applicants may be eligible for an H-1B Visa if they are either a medical student at an LCME/AOA accredited U.S. medical school on an F-1 student visa or a trainee in a GME training program at another institution on an H-1B Visa
- Approval to accept a trainee on an H-1B Visa must be received from the GME office prior to a rank list being submitted or a letter of offer being given to an applicant
Applications should be mailed or emailed to the education program manager, Samantha Schnitzer.
Education Program Manager
Department of Radiology
395 W. 12th Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43210