- Tuition assistance
- Travel allowances to present research
- Book allowances to purchase textbooks and statistical software
- Laptop purchase discounts
Reducing Debt / NIH Loan Repayment Program
Trainees can apply 12 months in advance for the NIH Loan Repayment Program (NIH LRP). If awarded, the LRP will repay up to $35,000 annually (maximum of two years) of a researcher’s qualified education debt in return for a commitment to engage in NIH mission-relevant research.
Access to Research Resources
- Access to RDR i2b2 (OSU Research Data Repository)
- Access to Microscopy Core & Small Animal Imaging
- Access to Biostatistics resources
- Ohio State Software for Students
Access to Education Resources
- DOS Research Training Program Calendar of Events 18-19
- DOS Research Training Program Handbook
- Library Access to Current Immunology Protocols, Etc.
- Current Immunology Protocols and Cellular & Molecular Immunology are available online through the Ohio State Health Sciences Library in Prior Hall.
- Essential Immunology for Surgeons and Roitt’s Essential Immunology (13th edition) are available in hard copy via the Health Sciences Library. Copies are also retained in the program manager’s office.