Innovations in thoracic surgery at Ohio State
The Department of Surgery's research efforts are focused on key areas of interest that promise to yield significant results in the understanding of disease and the improvement of clinical care.
- Exploring the impact of inflammaging on immune function during M. tb infection (Core B) - Merritt
- Expanding, enhancing and enriching the primary care workforce through clinical transformation education – Moffatt-Bruce
- High tech and high touch (HT2): Transforming patient engagement through portal technology at the bedside – Moffatt-Bruce
- The institute for the design of environments aligned for patient safety (IDEA4PS) Projects 1-3 – Moffatt-Bruce
- The institute for the design of environments aligned for patient safety (IDEA4PS): Core A-Admin Core, Core B-Human Factors, Core C-Informatics – Moffatt-Bruce