- Associate clinical professor, internal medicine
- Best Doctor in America, 2017
- Award for Teaching Excellence, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, 2010
- Award for Excellence in Clinical Work, Hebei Medical College, 1993, 1995, 1997
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Hebei Medical College, 1995
- Public Health Bureau Award, Hebei Medical College, 1994
- Goetsch Scholarship, University of Kansas, 1999
- Dean's honor roll, pharmacy school, University of Kansas, 2001
- Making a Difference Award, University of Michigan Health System, 2009
- You are Super Award, University of Michigan Health System, 2009
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Wound Healing
- Primary Care
- Perioperative Care
Locations Where I Practice
2050 Kenny Road
Columbus, OH 43221
181 Taylor Avenue
Columbus, OH 43203
Please note: Not all physicians schedule patients at each listed location. Please call the “Schedule an appointment” number shown above for scheduling assistance.
Education and Training
Hebei Medical University
Hebei Medical University
University of Kansas School of Medicine
Mount Carmel Medical Center
University of Michigan Hospitals
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine (Subspecialty: Geriatric Medicine)
General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
174 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Li has reported no relationships with companies or entities.