Mengnai Li, MD, PhD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-2663
About MeAs an orthopedic surgeon at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, I specialize in adult reconstruction, preservation surgery and complex reconstructive surgery.
I believe in treating each of my patients with consideration to his or her unique circumstances. The best part about my job is making a difference in my patients’ healthcare outcomes and quality of life.
My favorite part about working here at Ohio State the opportunity to work in an academic setting as well as the access that we have to cutting edge technology.
When I’m not working I like to spend time watching movies and relaxing with my family.
- Chief, Adult Constructive Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery certified
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery reviewer
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Knee
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
- Osteoarthritis, Knee
- Hip Dislocation, Congenital
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis, Hip
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Peking University Health Science Center
Pe Xishiku Stking University First Hospital
6/1/1996 - 5/30/2000
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
1/1/2004 - 7/31/2005
Hospital for Special Surgery
8/1/2005 - 7/30/2006
More About My Work
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
204 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.5 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.5
- Listens Carefully 4.6
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.5
- Knows My Medical History 4.2
- Shows Respect 4.6
- Time Spent Together 4.4
28 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Li has reported no relationships with companies or entities.