We provide expertise in prevention, diagnosis, active surveillance, and treatment of advanced disease. New research trials available for prostate cancer include hormonal agents, immunology, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and lifestyle/dietary changes.
At the James we’re very fortunate to have a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center on the same campus as a remarkable research facility. This is a place where the translation of basic science to clinical care is seamless and continually evolving.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2016
University of Illinois College of Medicine
Specialties and conditions I treat
- Medical Oncology
- Prostate Cancers
- Bladder Cancer
- Testicular Cancers
- Kidney Cancers
- Urogenital Cancers
Locations where I practice
More about my work
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
7/1/1988 - 6/30/1991
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine (Subspecialty: Medicine Oncology)
News about me
- $1.2 M Awarded for Big Cancer Research Ideas at Ohio State Through Pelotonia Grant Program
- OHIO STATE CANCER EXPERT APPOINTED TO NATIONAL DIETARY GUIDELINES ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Crops to Clinic: Researchers Create, Test Cancer-fighting Foods
- Top Doc Competition
- Dr. Clinton to Discuss Prostate Cancer During 'Fireside Chat'
- James Cancer Experts to Compete in 'Top Doc' Cooking Challenge
- 'Home For Hope' Promotes Healthy Living To Prevent Cancer
- Vitamin D – The Known And The Unknown
- MEDIA ADVISORY -- Ohio State Cancer Experts Available To Provide Perspective On Research Presented At Annual ASCO Meeting
- Fireside Chat With Leading Cancer Expert In Nutrition Research
- Pelotonia Idea Grants To Fund Ohio State Cancer Research
- Soy Almond vs Soy Bettering A Bread To Beat Prostate Cancer
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies, etc. because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/25/2016, Dr. Clinton has reported no financial relationships with medical device, research and/or drug companies, etc. If you have questions about how these relationships are monitored by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, please contact our Compliance Office at 614-293-7802.