Education and Certifications
- BS – Interpersonal Communication in Human Services from Ohio University
- GFI – Certified Group Fitness Instructor, American Council on Exercise
- RYT-200 – Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance
- LMT – Licensed Massage Therapist, American Institute for Alternative Medicine & The State of Ohio Medical Board
- CPT – Certified Personal Trainer, formerly thru the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the American Council on Exercise
While in College in 1992, I began teaching group fitness. Four years later I became a personal trainer and entered corporate fitness. Receiving a promotion, I began managing in corporate fitness, while continuing to train clients and teach classes. After years in corporate fitness, I took on a new challenge at Lifetime Fitness at Easton as a group fitness instructor, personal trainer and eventually manager of the general fitness department. From there, I was recruited back to my hometown area of Newark/Granville to work in a personal training and group fitness studio in Granville. Five years later, I created Feel Good Bodyworks, my own small business in Granville. In 2011, I added massage therapy to my business. I am blessed to have my passion and profession be one in the same. I am excited to join OSU Wexner’s Health and Fitness Center as Group Exercise Coordinator.
I reside in Newark with my husband, daughter Elle, son Cale and two K9 fur babies.