At SafeSplash, we understand...swimming is a life skill®. Giving your child the opportunity to learn from passionate instructors that provide individual attention in the best facilities, sets them up for an outstanding experience. That is the SafeSplash Way®.
At SafeSplash Columbus, we know that the life skill of swimming can also turn into a passion. Our coaches are highly experienced and professional, thanks to the guidance of the Ohio State Head Swim Coach, Bill Wadley. He and his team are driven to provide each swimmer with the highest quality swim instruction. With Coach Wadley’s 32 years of coaching experience and SafeSplash’s record of teaching over three million lessons, your swimmer is bound to excel through our technique based coaches clinics.
- Classes are once a week for 30 minutes; Levels one through eight are offered
- Classes have a maximum of four swimmers to one instructor for group classes
- Special needs classes available as a private or semi-private
- Classes are billed monthly
- Classes run continuously. There are no sessions, so you don't have to re-enroll every month
- Register for two or more classes per week and receive a 10% discount
Please note: Children cannot utilize the locker rooms at this facility. There are changing tents provided in the pool area, as well as rest rooms in the lobby.
For more information, contact Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614-746-5655.