We’ve made a few changes to ensure the safety of our members and staff
Our center is open and we look forward to seeing you. The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority. We have developed a comprehensive safety plan adhering to all best practice protocols.
When you arrive: Members will enter through parking lot doors to complete a COVID-19 screening and will then check-in at the temporary front desk within the fitness center. When members leave, they will be required to check-out of the facility and exit the side door by the back stairwell near the locker rooms and Studio 1.
We also ask that you do your part to enhance the health and safety of our center by adhering to our member expectations. Please read our members expectations before visiting and refer to our Welcome Back FAQ for more information.
If you have any questions or comments, please alert a staff member, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the QR code for an online form. All submissions can remain anonymous and will help us make sure we are meeting your expectations.
We are currently limiting the number of members permitted in the center to 50 at any one time.
View the current capacity of our facility to help you decide on a time to visit. You will need to refresh the page to view the most up-to-date capacity.
New hours of operation
Our hours of operation are temporarily modified to clean and sanitize our facility as well as meet the needs of our most vulnerable populations.
- Monday –Friday 5am to 8pm, closed from 1pm to 2pm for cleaning.
- Saturday and Sunday 7 am to 5 pm, closed from 1pm to 2pm for cleaning
- Seniors and vulnerable populations only 2pm-3pm daily
- Maximum of 50 members in Fitness Center at a time
- To see our capacity level click here (link)
- Lap pool and warm water pool will be limited to 3 people with reservation required. Please click here to make a reservation (landing page with phone number and pool policy)…see below “Aquatics area” for what we want on pool landing page
- Group exercise classes will be limited to 10 people per class with 1 instructor. To sign up for classes Click here (link to Classes tab)
- Kid’s Club will be closed until further notice
- Enforce 6 feet between individuals to encourage social distancing
- Locker Rooms will be only open for restroom use and as a changing area.
- Kid’s Club
- We are encouraging 60-minute maximum visits for members
- Before we open the facility, we implemented Micro Shield 360 Antimicrobial, placed HEPA filter systems throughout the entire Fitness Center, ensured proper HVAC turnover throughout the entire center, and coordinated proper disinfecting measures with housekeeping and our medical director.
- The facility will be closing for an hour every day to disinfect and clean the facility. This will include and not be limited to, cleaning of equipment, hard surfaces, and high-touch areas.
- The facility will be closed for an hour for cleaning and sanitation
- We will be limiting use of the facility from ? pm- ? pm for seniors/high risk individuals to use the facility
- The center will shut down every other piece of cardio equipment to encourage social distancing throughout the facility.
- We encourage all members to practice social distancing when using the facility.
- We will require members to clean equipment with provided alcohol wipes before and after use of equipment.
- All employees will be screened before coming into work as well as required to wear a mask when within the facility.
- All members and employees will be screened in the lobby with thermal scanner to check temperature before being allowed into the fitness center.
- Members will exit through the back door of the Fitness Center to mitigate the amount of people in the front lobby.