Don't miss your chance to be a part of this innovative one-of-a-kind program.
Eligible for physical therapy licensure in the state of Ohio (required by beginning of fellowship) and have one or more of the following:
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS) or Sports Certified Specialist (SCS) certifications
- Successful completion of a credentialed orthopedic or sports physical therapy residency
- Demonstrate advanced competency in the field of orthopedic or sports physical therapy
- Minimum of three years of clinical practice with exposure to performing arts medicine settings clinically or artistically
- Hold a current/valid CPR certification
The Performing Arts Physical Therapy Fellowship has been granted candidacy status by the the American Board of Physical Therapy and Fellowship Education (ABPTRFE). Candidate should apply through Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (RF-PTCAS).
To learn more about the program, please contact:
Tiffany Marulli, PT, DPT
Program Director, Performing Arts Fellowship
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Jameson Crane Sports Medicine Institute
2835 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus, OH, 43202
email@example.com or at 614-293-2385.
Applications will be accepted until March 1. Top candidates will be interviewed on Ohio State’s campus during March and April.Apply Now