- Bachelor of Art, University of Pittsburgh, 1991
- Master of Science, Physical Therapy, Arizona School of Health Sciences, 1998
- Board certified specialist in orthopedic physical therapy
- Certified manual therapist, St. Augustine University
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist
Experience and Interests
Jake has authored several publications and co-authored chapters in clinical and academic textbooks for sports rehabilitation and strength and conditioning. His abstract publication for clinical research on the shoulder was published in JOSPT (Journal of Orthopedic Sports Physical Therapy).
Jake played football at the University of Pittsburgh from 1988-1990. He enjoys working with athletes as well as general orthopedics and spine patients at our Gahanna location. He plans to continue with clinical research for sports medicine and orthopedics and pursue certifications in treatment of spine patients and manual therapy.