- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences (Somatic Studies Dance Minor), Ohio University, 2006
- Doctorate, Physical Therapy, Ohio University, 2009
- Dance Medicine Practicum, New York City, 2010
- Master of Public Health, The Ohio State University, 2015
- Board certified specialist in orthopaedic physical therapy, 2015
Experience and Interests
Lindsay’s dance training began at a young age and continued at the pre-professional level and in college, where she was the first to complete Ohio University's Somatic Studies Dance Minor. As a physical therapist and member of the Performing Arts Medicine (PAM) team, she has helped dancers at all levels return to dancing after injuries. Lindsay coordinates dance medicine research for the PAM team, has authored studies on turnout, plié range of motion, balance and dance injuries, and has presented at international conferences.