- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Physiology, California State University (Chico), 2009
- Doctorate, Physical Therapy, Duke University, 2012
- Orthopaedic Physical Therapy residency, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, 2013
- Board certified specialist in orthopaedic physical therapy
- Doctorate, Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Ohio State, 2017
Experience and Interests
Matt's clinical interests include adolescent and adult sports medicine and orthopedics, with a specific interest in the management of individuals with hip pathology, after hip arthroscopy and after ACL reconstruction.
His research interests include the biomechanics, performance and neuromuscular control of individuals with lower extremity injury or after lower extremity orthopedic surgery. Matt is a member of the orthopedic and research sections of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Outside of his time at our Dublin location, he enjoys playing golf and running.