Physical Therapy Assistant
- Bachelor of Science, Sports Medicine, Heidelberg University, 2001
- Associate of Applied Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, James A. Rhodes State College, 2011
- BOC certified athletic trainer since 2004
- Ohio licensed athletic trainer since 2004
- Ohio licensed physical therapist assistant since 2011
Experience and Interests
Before joining the Ohio State Sports Medicine staff in 2012, Tony worked in an athletic training outreach program serving area local high schools in Findlay, Ohio while gaining extensive sports medicine clinical rehabilitation work as a certified athletic trainer. He has also conducted sports enhancement and core and flexibility programs.
As a collegiate track athlete, he can relate to the demands upon today's most popular exercise and apply that to his work in our Ohio State campus clinic. He was an inductee to the Heidelberg Track Hall of Fame in 2010.