Outreach Services Manager
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, The Colorado College, 1986
- Master of Biological Science, Physiology of Exercise, Michigan Technological University, 1988
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin, 1991
- Doctorate, Sports Psychology, San Diego University of Integrated Studies, 2015
- Ohio licensed athletic trainer
Experience and Interests
Richard was a staff member of the U.S. olympic team in 1996, U.S. soccer in 2010, U.S. ski and snowboarding in 2010 and the U.S. paralympic ski team in 2010. He was recently the associate medical director for the U.S. Olympic Committee and prior to that, served as the medical director for the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association. He currently serves as the head physical therapist for the USA Men’s National Rugby Team.
He served as a faculty member and Sports Medicine staff for the Colorado College for 16 years, teaching and working with athletes. His work has included concussion involvement with AOSSM, research with NCAA and with The Ohio State University.