Get started here if you are new to any of our clinics.
- Your referral or prescription:
- If you are seeing a Sports Medicine specialist, please be sure to check with your insurance company to find out if you need to obtain a referral before you can see a specialist physician and bring the referral to your appointment.
- If you are scheduled to see a physical therapist, bring your prescription from your physician
- X-rays, notes, reports or any other documentation regarding your condition from the emergency department or a referring physician
- Insurance card, photo ID and co-payment
Arrive about 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- For the Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza location only, check in at Registration Desk on first floor then take elevator or stairs to the Sports Medicine clinic on the third floor
Arrive dressed in the appropriate clothing for your evaluation or therapy. For instance, wear shorts for a lower back or leg injury or a tank top or sleeveless shirt for a shoulder or arm injury.
Please contact us at 614-293-3600 if you have any questions.