Step It Up! can help you refocus on your weight management goals.
Step It Up! is a dynamic 12-month program helping individuals maintain, restart or expand on their previous health success. Strong focus is placed on the application of health knowledge and forming long-lasting, meaningful health habits. This program is appropriate for those who have experienced weight loss through lifestyle changes, as well as those who have had bariatric surgery.
Step It Up!
This program includes:
- One 60-minute class per month, with in-class activities
- Bi-weekly weight checks during specified times
- A year’s worth of materials for goal-setting and record-keeping
- Ohio State University Health Plan members may be eligible for up to 50% reimbursement
These services are available at additional charge (if not included in your program):
- MedGem® test to determine your resting metabolic rate
- One-on-one health coaching
- One-on-one nutrition consultation
- One-on-one exercise consultation
- One-on-one behavioral counseling