What is Integrative Primary Care?
Integrative Primary Care emphasizes personalized, participatory, whole-person healing to achieve each individual’s unique physical, emotional, behavioral and social health goals. The integrative approach combines both conventional and complementary therapies (such as acupuncture, mind body therapies, dietary and nutritional counseling, osteopathic manipulation, etc.) to prevent and treat disease.
- Physicians specializing in conventional and integrative medicine
- Full primary care services, including preventative and maintenance health care
- Followup for acute and chronic health conditions utilizing an integrative approach
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Around-the-clock access to your healthcare professional via MyChart or phone consultation (for emergent issues)
- Same-day/next-day appointments for acute visits