At this location, we offer convenient primary care services in the Ohio State campus area for children and adults, including:
- Routine physical exams, well-child checks, sports physicals, health screenings and immunizations
- Care for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health promotion and disease prevention support
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists when needed
- Comprehensive travel counseling and immunization services to domestic and international travelers
This location also serves as a home for many of our community free clinic collaborations. Learn more about these partnerships.
Directions and Parking
Patients may park at no charge in marked reserved spaces only. Parking in any other space requires payment of the hourly rate at the pay machine.