Please note, all OSU and OSU Wexner Medical Center locations, including this one, are tobacco-free and weapon-free zones.
This location will temporarily be closed due to COVID-19 restrictions, please check back in the future to see further hours of operation.
Ohio State Sports Medicine Rehabilitation is proud to partner with the Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus to bring physical therapy services into the Bexley area. Physical therapy services include:
- Sports related injuries such as sprains, strains and return to play
- Post-surgery return to activity
- Keeping active with osteoarthritis
- Spine ailments such as neck and low back pain
- Addressing daily aches and pains
1125 College Avenue Columbus, OH 43209