Call ahead for appointment.
Please note, all OSU and OSU Wexner Medical Center locations, including this one, are tobacco-free and weapon-free zones.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Social work
- Aquatic therapy
- Arthritis rehabilitation
- Clinical bedside swallowing evaluations
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) LOUD – treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) BIG – treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Low vision/neurovision
- Neurological rehabilitation - ALS, brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, spinal cord, stroke, Parkinson’s disease)
- Orthopedic rehabilitation - amputations, arthroscopic and orthopedic surgeries, back pain, bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains, tendinitis)
- Power wheelchair training
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Wheelchair seating and mobility
Free parking on surface lot
Entrance to Ohio State Outpatient Rehabilitation Gahanna YMCA (551 YMCA Place) is to the far left of the main Y entrance (555 YMCA Place). Look for our Outpatient Rehabilitation sign on the side of the building.