Please note, all OSU and OSU Wexner Medical Center locations, including this one, are tobacco-free and weapon-free zones.
At this location, we offer convenient primary care services in the Ohio State campus area for children and adults, including:
- Routine physical exams, well-child checks, sports physicals, health screenings and immunizations
- Care for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health promotion and disease prevention support
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists when needed
- Comprehensive travel counseling and immunization services to domestic and international travelers
This location also serves as a home for many of our community free clinic collaborations. Learn more about these partnerships.