How does the COVID-19 outbreak impact AfterHours Care?
We’re taking precautions to ensure a safe environment for all patients, visitors and staff. If you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or loss of smell, please call your primary care provider or 614-293-3200 for telehealth options before visiting any of our locations.
Ohio State AfterHours Care Gahanna offers evening and weekend hours for treatment of non-life-threatening conditions in patients 14 years old or older. You can walk in or reserve your spot in line with MyChart. Please note, patients who previously reserved a spot may be seen prior to those who walk in.
At Ohio State AfterHours Care, we treat:
- Minor cuts and abrasions
- Minor burns and rashes
- Insect and animal bites
- Minor strains and sprains
- Suspected broken bones or dislocations
- Sexually transmitted or urinary infections
- Work-related injuries
Our services also include:
- Abscess incision and draining
- Fluid administration
- Urgent X-rays
- Nebulizer treatments
- Splints for minor injuries
- Stitches and suturing
A specialist copay applies. Additional coinsurance may be applicable should other testing, such as lab or radiology, be required. Should our team determine that you need advanced care at one of our emergency departments, you will be billed only for the emergency department visit and not the care you received at AfterHours.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.