Holiday hours: July 3, closed; Fourth of July, closed; Labor Day, closed; Veterans Day, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Thanksgiving Day, closed; Nov. 27, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m..; Christmas Eve, 8 - 11:30 a.m.; Christmas Day, closed; New Year's Eve, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note, all OSU and OSU Wexner Medical Center locations, including this one, are tobacco-free and weapon-free zones.
Same-Day Care Worthington is temporarily closed.
During this time of public health concern, many visits are currently being done via video visits wherever it's possible and appropriate. If you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or loss of smell, please call your primary care provider or 614-293-3200 for Telehealth Immediate Care.
Same-Day Care Worthington provides convenient care from skilled nurse practitioners for common conditions and illnesses in patients 18 months and older. No appointment is necessary but you can reserve a spot in line with MyChart.
Additional information regarding treatments, pricing and hours:
- Imaging is not available at this location.
- Same-Day Care providers cannot treat life-threatening symptoms, behavioral issues, prenatal problems, complex health conditions or infants under 18 months. You will be referred to another provider or facility should you need care for these conditions and symptoms.
- Visits start at $74, and your insurance can be billed.
- Physicals are $39.
- We are closed for lunch from 1-2 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; and from 1-1:30 p.m. on weekends.
- Additional patients may not be able to sign in when the wait time extends past the closing time.
Free parking in garage