Our Cognitive Fellowship program offers...
Extensive Hands-on ExposureAs a fellow, you will train under some of the nation’s top clinicians, educators and researchers. We have a highly collaborative faculty network, formal research seminars, informal presentations, journal reviews and didactic lectures that will stimulate your intellect and encourage you in the development of an outstanding career. Fellows who complete training in our programs will be eligible for board certification. We currently offer five programs.
Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship Curriculum
How to ApplyThank you for your interest in our fellowship training programs. You may download a PDF of the application below. Complete and submit it along with the other required documents noted below to the program coordinator listed on the application. Applications may be scanned and emailed or faxed. Or simply mail a hard copy of all materials to the street address listed on the application form.
Muscular Sclerosis Fellowship
Application requirements include:
- Completed application form
- Transcript of medical school grades
- Three letters of recommendation from physicians you have worked with, addressed to Doug Scharre, MD
- Curriculum vitae
- U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) score
- Copy of your Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate if you are a foreign medical graduate
For More Information
If you have questions or need more information about Neurology fellowships at Ohio State, please contact Neurology Program Coordinator Hannah Nichols at Hannah.Nichols@osumc.edu or at 614-688-9547.