A Robust Educational and Clinical Experience
Ohio State’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health supports its fellows with unparalleled resources — excellent neuropsychiatric treatment and research facilities, located within one of America’s Best Hospitals (U.S.News & World Report), and more than 100 clinical faculty members dedicated to providing you an outstanding education experience. Expanding training beyond psychotherapy and medications into domains of wellness and health promotion gives tomorrow’s physicians more avenues to help their patients thrive. Ohio State’s Neurological Institute fellows become excellent healthcare providers for widely diverse patient populations.
Our fellowships provide a robust educational and clinical experience.
- Psychosocial Oncology
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship
- Addiction Medicine Fellowship
And several fellowships are available in conjunction with our affiliates:
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship with Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship with Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare and Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Pain Medicine with the Department of Anesthesiology
- Sleep Medicine with the Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Community Psychiatry with the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health in collaboration with Case Western Reserve University
If you want to make a meaningful contribution to psychiatric medicine, we invite you to apply.
ContactThe Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
1670 Upham Drive
Columbus, OH 43210-1250