Student Job Opportunities
Undergraduate Research AssistantsWe frequently have opportunities available for undergraduate research assistants who are interested in gaining research experience by enrolling for credit in Psychology 4998.
Medical StudentsThere are also opportunities for medical students and graduate nursing students to join the lab. These positions provide excellent research experience for students considering graduate school and/or a career in research.
- Successful applicants must be detail-oriented, enthusiastic, highly professional and friendly when working with study participants from diverse backgrounds
- Past research experience is ideal, but not required. For undergraduate positions, junior or senior level students are preferred
- A cumulative GPA at or above 3.5 is required. Selected applicants tend to have GPAs at or above 3.7
- Please provide your schedule of classes for the upcoming semester
- Please note special skills, such as phlebotomy, on your application. Students with aptitude and interest may have the opportunity to be trained in phlebotomy
We will contact you regarding your application if there is a position available that fits your background and availability.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 year. We will know more about the number of positions we have available in mid-June 2018 at which time we will be in touch with applicants.