- Villanova University, BA in Liberal Arts, Minor Psych and Sociology 1988
- Thomas Jefferson University, BS in Occupational Therapy, 1996
- CHT, Certified Hand Therapist
- Registered and Licensed Occupational Therapist (OTR/L)
- Assistive Technology Professional (ATP)
- BLS, Basic Life Support
Mary Ellen started her occupational therapy career in in-patient rehab at Methodist Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 2001, she married, moved to Columbus Ohio and started at The Ohio State University Medical Center. She started working in in-patient rehab at Dodd Hall and also worked on the spinal cord and brain injury teams. In 2004, Mary Ellen transitioned from in-patient to out-patient rehab and started gaining experience in the Orthopedic Hand Clinic. She also worked in the OSU Wheelchair Clinic/Assistive Technology Center.
Mary Ellen can be reached at the Hand and Upper Extremity Center at 614-366-HAND.