- Bachelor of Science Degree, Eastern Kentucky University 1995
- Physician Assistant Certification, Kettering College of Medical Arts 2000
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, University of Nebraska 2005
- PA-C, Certified Physician Assistant
- ACLS, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- BLS, Basic Life Support
Nikki began her career as a physician assistant in 2000, working at the Ohio Spine Center with an orthopedic spine surgeon. She also worked in an emergency room setting for 2 years. Nikki began working at The Ohio State University Medical Center in 2005 for the department of Orthopedics, specializing in hand and upper extremities. Her physician assistant role includes pre-operative and post-operative clinic visits and first assisting in the operating room at Gowdy Outpatient Surgical Center, OSU Main Hospital and OSU East Hospital.
Nikki can be reached at the OSU Hand and Upper Extremity Center at 614-366-HAND