- Bachelor of Science Degree, Occupational Therapy, The Ohio State University, 1993
- Masters of Science in Human Resources Administration, Central Michigan University, 2007
- CHT, Certified Hand Therapist
- CPAM, Credentialed in Physical Agent Modalities
- CKTP, Certified Kinesio Tape Practitioner
- BLS, Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) Program
Phil was an Army R.O.T.C. Cadet at the Ohio State University and completed the Army Occupational Therapy Internship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. in 1993. His First Duty Assignment was at Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center (DDEAMC) in Fort Gordon, Georgia. While there he completed more than 90 hours of study for Physical Agent Modalities (PAMs) at the Medical College of Georgia (MCG) in order to be licensed in PAMs in the state of Georgia in 1994. He completed a 6-month internship in Orthopedics as an Occupational Therapist Upper Extremity Physician Extender at Madigan Army Medical Center (MAMC), Fort Lewis, Washington in 1997. After completing his military obligation he returned to central Ohio and has served as a hand therapist at Ortho-Neuro, Ohio Health and Orthopedic One before joining the Hand and Upper Extremity Center at the Ohio State University Medical Center.
Phil can be reached at the OSU Hand and Upper Extremity Center at 614-366-HAND.