- Bachelor of Education degree (Health and Physical Education) The University of Toledo 1990
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Occupational Therapy, The Ohio State University 1998
- CHT, Certified Hand Therapist
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (Workwell) 2008
- Casting (Depuy Casting) 2003
- BLS, Basic Life Support
Sue has worked as an Occupational Therapist at the Ohio State University Medical Center since graduating from The Ohio State University’s School of Allied Medicine in 1998. She has experience in acute, inpatient and outpatient occupational therapy settings and both neurological and orthopedic rehabilitation. Sue also has experience with our Driving Program. She was responsible for performing cognitive and visual assessments to determine whether one can safely return to driving after a neurological condition. Sue has worked in the Hand Clinic for the past 9 years treating orthopedic injuries/problems and has been performing Functional Capacity Evaluations for the last 3 years.
Sue can be reached at the OSU Hand and Upper Extremity Center at 614-366-HAND.