- Bachelor of Science Degree, Nursing, The Ohio State University, 1986
- Masters of Science Degree, Nursing, The Ohio State University, 1993
- Post Masters Degree, Adult Nurse Practitioner, The Ohio State University, 1995
- CNOR, Certified Nurse of the Operating Room
- CNP, Certified Nurse Practitioner
- ACLS, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- BLS, Basic Life Support
Teresa has worked at The Ohio State University Medical Center since graduating from The Ohio State University’s College of Nursing in 1986. Her nursing experience includes med-surg nursing, operating room nursing, discharge planning and management. She was also a CNS in perioperative nursing and a PCRM for both Neurosurgery and Orthopedics. Before working with the OSU Hand and Upper Extremity Center, she worked with the Orthopedic Trauma team for 12 years. In 2009, she began working with the OSU Hand and Upper Extremity Center. Her Nurse Practitioner role includes pre-operative and post-operative clinic visits and first assisting in the operating room at Gowdy Outpatient Surgical Center, OSU Main Hospital, and OSU East Hospital.
Teresa can be reached at the OSU Hand and Upper Extremity Center at 614-366-HAND.