For more than 50 years, Ohio State has forged a tradition of excellence in physical rehabilitation by providing the highest quality care to people with disabling or debilitating injuries and conditions. Ohio State rehabilitation specialists can help individuals regain function and independence when faced with challenges related to:
If you or a family member is interested in being admitted to Dodd Hall Rehabilitation Services, contact Dodd Hall Rehabilitation Services.
The Nation’s Best Right Here in Central Ohio: Accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), Ohio State’s rehabilitation program meets the nation’s highest standards of quality, safely and outcome measures
Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs that are CARF-accredited include:
- Brain Injury Specialty Program
- Spinal Cord Injury System of Care
- Stroke Specialty Program
- Cancer Rehabilitation Program
- Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Program (Adults)
Ohio State's program is distinguished as:
- First in Ohio, second in the nation, third in the world to be awarded CARF accreditation for our inpatient cancer rehabilitation program
- First in Ohio and third in the country to be awarded CARF accreditation for our inpatient stroke program
- One of 16 centers in the country with a model program for treatment and research of rehabilitation following brain injury, the Ohio Regional Traumatic Brain Injury Model System
Here’s what makes Dodd Hall Rehabilitation Services so special
Leadership: Since 1963, Ohio State has led state and national rehabilitation initiatives, utilizing treatment standards that have shortened hospital stays, restored independence and enhanced the quality of life for patients across the country.
A Team of Experts: Each patient’s care team is created from Ohio State’s expert care providers: board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians (physiatrists), physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, rehabilitation psychologists, recreation therapists, rehabilitation nurses, case managers, social workers, consultation with other specialists, such as neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, and cardiologists and others dedicated to the person’s well-being.
Personalized Care: Ohio State’s team of specialists combines state-of-the-art treatments with personalized care to meet each patient's unique and changing needs and goals.
Care that Doesn’t Quit: Each patient’s journey to improved function, wellness and independence is supported with excellent care, comprehensive discharge services that ease transition to the next level of care and ongoing outpatient services.