Quality & Outcomes
Helping you achieve your highest level of health and function is our goal at Ohio State’s Rehabilitation Services. Our team sets personalized goals for each patient and creates a treatment plan unique to your needs.
As we strive to provide you with the best possible care, Ohio State’s Rehabilitation Services measures key indicators that show our patients’ satisfaction and level of improvement.
Learn more about our outpatient outcomes measures.
Several Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs at Dodd Hall Rehabilitation Services and Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). CARF recognized The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Rehabilitation Services as meeting the highest standards in quality, safety and outcome measures, which provide risk-reduction and accountability in our patient care.
Ohio State’s program is distinguished as:
- First in Ohio, second in the nation, third in the world to be awarded CARF accreditation for our inpatient cancer rehabilitation program
- First in Ohio and third in the country to be awarded CARF accrditation for our inpatient stroke program
- First accredited brain injury program in the state
- One of 16 centers in the country with a model program for treatment and research of rehabilitation following brain injury, the Ohio Regional Traumatic Brain Injury Model System
Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs that are CARF-accredited include:
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program
- Spinal Cord Injury System of Care
- Stroke Specialty Program
- Cancer Rehabilitation Program
- Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Program (Adults)
The Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs that are CARF-accredited include:
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs (Adults)
- Brain Injury Specialty Program (Adults)
- Spinal Cord System of Care (Adults)
Founded in 1966, CARF is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services organizations. CARF accreditation is an important way for patients to identify quality treatment for rehabilitation and other health and human services. By choosing our CARF-accredited program you are assured that we have been surveyed and passed a rigorous on-site inspection by CARF.
Learn more about CARF.