Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care, Second Floor
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Saginaw Valley State University, 2013
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Virginia Commonwealth University, 2016
- Masters of Healthcare Innovation, The Ohio State University, 2020
- Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency Graduate, The Ohio State University, 2017
- ABPTS Board Certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist
Experience and Interests
Douglas’s primary clinical interests include rehabilitation after spinal cord injury and patients diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease (ALS, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis).
Passionate about professional advocacy, he is a leader within the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and regularly presents on special topics at conferences nationwide. He is an APTA-credentialed clinical instructor and serves as a preceptor for schools across the Midwest. Douglas’s passions extend to his community, where he volunteers at clinics that provide medical services to uninsured or underinsured individuals. He is also greatly involved in the adapted sports community throughout central Ohio, and currently serves as an assistant coach for the Ohio Blitz wheelchair rugby team.
Douglas is dedicated to empowering his patients, removing barriers, building community and optimizing movement for individuals of all abilities.