Special Notice: Due to the current circumstances, this season’s MSTP Interviews will be held virtually. We will make sure to update our page if any changes occur.
The MSTP Admissions and Selection Committee will conduct a preliminary evaluation of each candidate’s application materials in accordance with competitive admission standards. Applicants selected by the committee for an interview will be contacted by the MSTP office, and an interview will be arranged for one of the interview sessions. During this visitation, the applicant will meet with MSTP students and representatives of the admissions committee from the medical school, MSTP and the graduate program of choice. The MSTP and the college’s admissions office will notify candidates who are selected for admission.
Outline of interview schedule
Each virtual interview session will occur on a Wednesday: Sept. 15 (W), Oct. 20 (W), Dec. 1 (W), and Jan. 12 (W).
- 2 faculty interviews
- College of Medicine interview
- PhD program faculty interview
- 2 current student interviews
- Student Q&A session (includes representation from our Office for Diversity and Inclusion)
- Brief interview with MSTP Faculty Director(s) – scheduled for a separate day during interview week
If accepted into the MSTP, you will be invited to attend Second Look Weekend to learn more about the MSTP, The Ohio State University College of Medicine and the city of Columbus.