Compliance Resources for College of Medicine Researchers
The College of Medicine Office of Research Compliance Team (COMOR-CT) is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies pertaining to the conduct of research performed by the College of Medicine (COM). This includes:
- ClinicalTrials.gov Administration and Compliance
- Conflicts of Interest (COI)/Conflicts of Commitment (COC)
- Foreign Influence
- Research Monitoring and Auditing
- Compliance Inquiries and Reporting
- Representing COMOR on several university-wide committees
- Advising leadership, investigators, study teams, etc.
- Reviewing and assessing research agreements
If you are a COM researcher and have questions regarding compliance and how it affects your research, please contact: COMResearchCompliance@osumc.edu.
Standard Operating Procedures:
Code of Federal Regulations
Office of Responsible Research Practices