- Bachelor of Arts, Athletic Training and Pre-Physical Therapy, Biology Minor, Baldwin-Wallace University, 2009
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Columbia University (NY), 2012
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
- BOC certified, Ohio licensed athletic trainer, 2009
- Teagascóir Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha (T.C.R.G.), 2013
Experience and Interests
Claire sees patients at our Dublin location and is a member of our Performing Arts Medicine team, the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), the Ohio Physical Therapy Association (OPTA) and the International Association of Dance Medicine and Science (IADMS). Her clinical interests include rehabilitation and prevention of pediatric and adolescent athletic and dance injuries, as well as dance fitness and overall wellness for dancers of all ages.
Claire is a retired championship level Irish dancer who qualified for regional, national and international level competitions. She has over 10 years of teaching experience, is a T.C.R.G. through the international Irish Dance Commission (An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha), and is involved in the Mid-American and North American Teacher's Associations.