- Bachelor of Science, Allied Health Science and Education, with Exercise Physiology focus, University of Dayton, 2006
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of North Carolina, 2010
- Dry Needling Certificate, Mypoain Seminars via Jan Dommerholt, 2011
- Manual Therapy Certificate, University of St. Augustine with Stanley Paris, 2015
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist Candidate, 2017
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Experience and InterestsErika is a physical therapist at our New Albany location. Her clinical interests include lower extremity biomechanics, manual therapy, injury prevention and enhancing sport performance. Erika has a special interest in working with sport-specific athletes, particularly through her work on our endurance medicine team.
She carries additional certifications in dry needling, and manual therapy. She is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and the APTAs Orthopedic Section and foot and ankle special interest group. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and two golden retrievers, traveling, the beach, middle and long distance running, triathlons and yoga.