- Bachelor, Sports Medicine, University of the Pacific, 2011
- Master of Science, Kinesiology, University of Texas-Pan American, 2012
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Angelo State University, 2016
- Sports Physical Therapy Residency, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, 2017
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
During her time in PT school, Jennifer served as Class President, the APTA Student Assembly Texas Core Ambassador, President of the TPTA Student Special Interest Group and also worked as a Graduate Assistant, mentoring and assisting first year students. Jennifer is certified in the Selective Functional Movement Assessment, the Functional Movement Screen and Y-Balance testing.