- Bachelor, Sports Medicine, University of the Pacific, 2011
- Master of Science, Kinesiology, University of Texas-Pan American, 2012
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Angelo State University, 2016
- Sports Physical Therapy Residency, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, 2017
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Board certified specialist in sports physical therapy, 2018
Jennifer practices at our Lewis Center location and is a member of the Barbell Medicine team and Endurance Medicine team. She is certified in dry needling, Selective Functional Movement Assessments and Functional Movement Screens. She is passionate about injury prevention, enhancing sports performance, and returning athletes back to high level activities.