- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, Slippery Rock University, 2009
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Old Dominion University, 2013
- Sports Physical Therapy residency, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, 2014
- Board certified specialist in sports physical therapy, 2015
- Certified athletic trainer since 2009
Experience and Interests
Clinically, Kat has a special interest in treating the knee. Her interests include but are not limited to cartilage injuries/cartilage restoration procedures and ACL injury prevention. Much of her interest in cartilage restoration stems from research performed during her residency. She is an active member of Ohio State's Endurance Medicine team (specializing in video running gait analyses), ACL team (focusing on primary and secondary ACL injury prevention) and hip outcome team, bringing a variety of knowledge to her patients in Lewis Center. Kat’s passion for sports originates from her personal participation in a variety of sports including gymnastics, dance, soccer, track and collegiate rugby. She has a continued passion for running and fitness.