- Bachelor of Health Science, University of Miami, 1991
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Miami, 1992
- Certified Clinical Specialist in Vestibular Rehabilitation, University of Miami, 1996
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Wellcoaches, 2015
- Certified mat pilates instructor, Power Pilates
Experience and Interests
Lori worked with collegiate athletes as a member of the athletic training staff with the University of Miami Hurricanes, with primary responsibilities in football, basketball, tennis and swimming. She worked in a variety of clinical settings, both delivered direct patient care and managing multidisciplinary teams. In her current role at our New Albany location, she treats a variety of orthopedic and sports injuries as a physical therapist, specializing in shoulder and hip rehabilitation, while also helping clients facilitate behavior change as a health and wellness coach.
She has been a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) since 1991.